There is a long, long delay when I send a page to the Printer
Read through the
Printer Support Page. This page contains a lot of valuable information about how the print process works
and how you can improve this process.
Printing Speeds will vary for the following reasons:
- Not much Memory (RAM) installed on computer (ie: 32 megs Ram)
- Slow processor speed - (ie: pentium I - 100 mghz)
- 64 photos on the page Versus 1 photo
- Photos that are large in Pixel Size (ie: 3.1 mega pixel images)
- Not a lot of FREE Disk space for the print spooler to swap data.
- Out of Date Printer Drivers (Download and install new drivers)
- Windows System Files Corrupted (re-install windows)